Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

itchy bumps on testicles.

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
so about a week and a half ago, i started getting an itch on my testicles while i was sleeping. a few days later in the shower i noticed a few redish pink bumps on my penis which in days migrated to the top of my shaft and 1 actually on it. they are not all itchy but look the same. i shaved my testies and penis about 2 weeks ago with an electric shaver im not sure if that is the cause though i have a hunch it is. it does not hurt, it only itches from time to time the red is only on the bumps themselves, not on the remaining skin. when i masterbate it makes the one on my shaft irritated. but other then that i just would like an idea on how to get rid of it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2012
help!
man. i have been all over the internet for weeks and still no answer. i have also been to the doctor twice! first she said it was bed bugs but my wife isnt getting bit in the same bed and than she gave me some medicine and said it was impetago. that didnt work at all....if i dont itch these bumps they go down but never completely away. she gave me cream used on ezcema and that just keeps the itching down but they keep popping up other places. the fact that they do that made her think they could be hives but usually hives will dissapear from one place and come up somewhere else. these just come up in new places and not go away in the old ones. i have a few on my penis head, small but visible. more on my butt cheeks (inner area and some on cheek) than any were else. my inner thighs have some there. i actually got 2 on the arch of my foot that itch today. a few on my quads and some on hips. than i get them on my scrotum. they go down for a bit and come back. i just got 3 more on scrotum today and than a few on lower stomach pubic area. i have had one on my arm and one on my wrist. its driving me nuts. they just itch and are redish pink. but they dont puss at all. when i itch them they raise and actually get kinda hard on my butt were it feels like a bug bite almost. have you had any luck finding out a cure? please help if you have. i would appreciate it. if i find out what it is i will post immediately
|

replied September 25th, 2012
Same Problem!
I am having the exact same problem! Did you find out what is was?? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Please help!
|

replied March 7th, 2012
Itch
I have almost the same thing going on! And I can't seem to figure it out! Did you ever find out what the problem was? I was thinking scabies for me, but it doesn't make sense cuz it has been going on for over 2 months now and my gf doesn't have any itching at all, even with all the physical contact and sharing a bed.
|

replied March 22nd, 2013
Help
I have same problem. I work out alot and take preworkout called 1mr. And other supplements any of you?
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
I too have this. The lumps are more whitish grey than pink/red - unless I look just after scratching. Feel like ripping scrote off sometimes, esp at night. The lumps are very tiny but hard as hell. Cannot squeeze or pop them.

Been happening on and off for 5ish years, they come and go. Was really hoping to find answer, anyone?
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
I too have this. The lumps are more whitish grey than pink/red - unless I look just after scratching. Feel like ripping scrote off sometimes, esp at night. The lumps are very tiny but hard as hell. Cannot squeeze or pop them.

Been happening on and off for 5ish years, they come and go. Was really hoping to find answer, anyone?
|

replied June 17th, 2013
Itch- same problem
I have the same that has developed in the last several month. I believe the answer is that we have pearly penile papules; also known as PPP.

http://www.youngmenshealthsite.org/pearly_ penile_papules.html

Just see a health are provider
|