Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Itchy Bumps on Skin

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hello,
I have been getting these itchy small bumps on my thumb. And I have been using hydrocortinsone on it and it does work until I stop using it, then the bumps return and always in the same general area of my thumb. They are not appearing anywhere else on my body. I have been to the doctors before and they had told me it was herpes just by looking at it, no tests of any kind. I know I don't have it. I think it is an allergic reaction to something but I have never had any allerges. I moved to a different state a year back and before I came here I had no problems.
I need help,
does anyone have any idea what it could be, something that looks like herpes but its not.

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|