Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Itchy bumps on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
So, shortly after intercourse with a new girl I felt a bit itchy. The sympoms seem to line up with scabies, but I looked at pictures and see no resemblance to the irregular raised bumps that I am experiencing. They are centralized and not spreading as of yet, and occur on boh sides of the shaft halfway up, and two smaller ones underneath on the right side.
I am hoping that it''s simply some kind of heat rash or dermatitis.
List of symptoms are as follows;
irregularly sized raised portions of skin
itching
no pain or soreness, nor is there a sore or blisterlike appearence
consistent centralized location, no hint of spreading or enlarging.
This may be of note, the bump on the left side seems to have smoothed out slightly and is less itchy. It has also developed a very slight sting to the touch.
They don''t look like anything I''ve found on googles image search.
I''m very open to input, as I know the inherent falacys of self diagnosis.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for the query. If you are having such symptoms which are experienced so early after intercourse, then it does suggest to be of an allergic reaction rather than any infection as such.

Itching favours allergy and infection both. But the lesions or discharge is not favorable with your case, hence allergy is a higher probability. Allergy could be due to her vaginal fluids or the condom(if one of you have used).

Hope this answer guides you. Consult a Dermatologist for further guidance.

|

replied October 21st, 2012
red icthy bumps
hi i have had intercourse with a new girl for about a month now and all f a sudden about 2 nights ago i was shavin my gentles and shaft for the first time in along time and i notice a bump on my sack that has been itching and then a day later another bump apears on my right side of my shaft that swells up but no liquid inside when i try to mash it now a small one apears on my lower right side of my head on my shaft any help im scared as crap
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.