Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Itchy bumps leaking clear fluid

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have small itchy bumps all over my skin. When I squeeze them, a clear fluid leaks and the itchiness subsides. However, they can leak fluid for hours first. Other places of my skin itch without bumps. This has been going on for several months and is relentless.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
Hives and allergies
They're hives and the result of an allergic reaction. It can be serious if they cover a large area of your body. If it persists, you should see a doctor and discuss whether you should get allergy tested. Personally, I have a skin condition that makes this occur every time I go outside in the cold. Take anti-histamines and monitor what you are exposed to when this happens.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply