Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Itching white spots inside foreskin after oral

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
If I can remember right, just a day or two after I received oral the end of my penis started to itch and has been itching since for 3-4 days now. When retracting the foreskin and cleaning I found two white spots under the foreskin near the opening, around where the itching is on the penis. The girl who gave me oral said she had been sick at the time with some kind of cold or something so I'm thinking it's something that came from the bacteria. I saw somewhere where a guy had a similar problem and two people mentioned urethritis. Anyone else think this is the case? Thanks.

Note: I'm uncircumcised. At first there was a slight burning while urinating but I can barely notice it anymore. The white spots I can sorta wipe away but there is still a white outline left over from where it was and the patch of skin is red where the white spot used to be. I don't necessarily think the spots are a discharge just because they can be wiped away.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile MandMs
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have red patchy sores near the head of the penis or on the foreskin, severe itching, and/or a burning sensation?
|

replied June 6th, 2008
No red patches, but pretty bad itching and moderate burning when urinating.
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Is the burning associated with discharge from your penis?
Have you noticed that you need to urinate more frequently?
|

replied June 11th, 2008
I've been to the doctor's twice since my last post and I developed new symptoms. I found out I had herpes, yayy. Anyways, thanks for the help.
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Genital herpes, can be, indeed, transmitted by oral sex, but, its signs and symptoms, usually occur within two weeks after the virus is transmitted.
Have you got an outbreak of sores accompanied with flu-like symptoms in a mean time?

The symptoms you have mentioned in your previous posts are due to an inflammation of the glans penis and the foreskin, known as balanitis.
There is a wide variety of causes and predisposing factors for this condition.
The most common cause of balanitis is fungal infection with Candida albicans (it is generally sexually acquired although carriage of yeasts on the penis is common)
Actually, this inflammation results from an overgrowth of these fungi which are normally present on the skin of the glans, most commonly in men who have not been circumcised (the environment under the foreskin is warm and moist, and these conditions often favour the growth of the organisms that cause balanitis; moisture is allowed to persist under the foreskin for a while, if you have not washed for a couple of days or after sexual activity:vaginal, oral or anal - with or without a condom).
Burning and itching of the penis with generalized redness and swelling of glans penis and white discharge are symptoms of balanitis. This can be also accompanied with symptoms of urethritis (burning sensation while urinating, frequent urination)
In rare cases, herpes virus can be the reason for developing balanitis and urethritis.
|

replied March 16th, 2012
what could be the treatment for this answer you have given
|

replied February 11th, 2009
:(
I have symptoms like this. after having oral sex the next morning i woke up i saw red spots with tiny white heads all ove the penis head. i also have lower back pains what could be the prob?
|

replied February 11th, 2009
I ended up having herpes, I did not get these sores the very day after oral sex though. As far as lower back pain, I developed tenderness in the groin. That as well comes a few days after the actual contact. See your doctor because they can prescribe you medicine to alleviate the uncomfortableness and expedite the break out if herpes is what you have.
|

replied April 21st, 2009
Hii have similar symptoms to the previous posts, i have small white spots under my foreskin and also a sore, it has come very sudden, i noticed the spots a while back but they have never bothered me, now they have become uncomfortable and cause pain when i touch my penis, the sore is causing the worse pain. does this mean i have Herpes Sad
|

replied March 8th, 2012
After having sex on my birhtday, i noticed a bump on my foreskin. doesn't burn when i go to the bathroom. it only get's really itchy afterward. i now noticed 4 white spots under the rim of my penis. this is worrying me big time. I've only been with 4 girls unprotected. I'm praying to god this isn't any serious.
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Usually if it's little white or pimple like bumps, it's herpes. The itch, burn, and sting. You might have noticed head cold or flu symptoms if body pain is involved.
|

replied February 11th, 2013
White spot and itching on penis
Is Balanities related to aids or HIV positive,
|