Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Itching sensation in penis hole

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
The inside of my penis hole is red for the last 2 days and is itchy and there is no discharge of any sort and doesn't burn.what could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2009
Experienced User
It sounds like you have some type of infection. It may or may not be related to sexual activity. Regardless, you need to see a doctor to find out what it is, especially to exclude any possible STDs. I doubt it's a very serous infection, but you still need a doctor to treat it.
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2009
Supporter
It could be a urinary tract infection. I checked on other sites and people with similar symptoms had been diagnosed with inflammation of the prostate. I don't think this is something you can diagnose or treat on your own. I suggest you see a doctor about this. They will probably want to rule out STDs.
|

replied October 17th, 2009
To the original Poster:

I have very similar symptoms. Itching inside.. but no discharge.. no burning. What was the result of your situation?
|
Quick Reply