Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

itching on penis area

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I had sex 3 days ago with a girl I just met. I used a condom during intercourse but did not use one when she performed oral sex. When I woke up the next morning I noticed a little itching in my pubic area. The next day the itching was not as bad, but the third day(today) the itching is a lot worse and now my scrotum, shaft, and pubic area itches badly. There is no rash or redness. Everything looks normal. I plan on going to see a doctor soon. What could this be? What should I get tested for and how long will it take to show up on test? Im only 18 and really concerned. Thanks so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2008
Experienced User
Hmm, to tell you the truth I believe you may have crabs.

Even if you used a condom you can still get catch these little buggers. Did the girl you slept with have any pubic hair? Any sort of hair in that region? It can easily jump right onto your manly area and make you quite itchy.

I am not sure what a doctor will do for you with these because I have never experienced it. My friend has and he said all they did was give him cream. Not very sure sorry! But do get checked out.. Crabs are very irritating its like having fleas all up in your downstairs department. If it is not crabs maybe you had some sort of allergic reaction to the latex or the condom. Also maybe the women you slept with had an infection? Just get checked its easier safe then sorry. I hope everything turns out for you!

goodluck!

Always remember to wrap your member up (I don't think you really need it during oral though!)
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2009
Itchy under penis
I am 27 and single and has never been involved in any sort of sexual habbits. However I do masturbate twice a day.

Will this masturbation habbit hurt my sexual life and I am itchy under my penis area, the skin that contact testicles. I don't know wat to do??
|

replied January 9th, 2012
Yes it hurts ur sexual life. My recommendation is jack off less often than what you are doing on. Do it once a week will probably help you. And dude you're 27, find a right girl and marry her or live with her. You don't have to be single anymore.
|