Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

it wont erect as i can put condom on it

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi i am yogi from india and i am 27 years old i have practice of rubbing penis to bed while sleeping and i m not had sex with any women till now coz it wont erect as i can put condom on it but while rubbing to bed its get hard as steel. what to do. please help me huury
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2011
Experienced User
I have had the same problem before. It may be from you being nervous. Try to relax.

Also, the thought of wearing a condom has always been a turn off for me, and sometimes at the moment I need to put it on, it has caused me problems keeping an erection. Relaxing and gaining some confidence with my partner has really helped me keep my erection.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply