Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

It might be a cure. It worked once, could work again

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
This is a video I found on Wimp.com
It's one from the amazing TED talks and it seems extremely interesting.

The woman talking recovered from Multiple Sclerosis by following a strict food diet based on the old human eating habits.

Check it out and post what you think!

http://www.wimp.com/mindingmitochondria/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2012
Experienced User
DR. TERRY WAHLS
In 2003 Terry Wahls, M.D., was diagnosed with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis and soon became dependent upon a tilt-recline wheelchair. After developing and using the Wahls Protocol, she is now able to walk and commute to work by bicycle. She now uses intensive directed nutrition in her primary care and traumatic brain injury clinics. Dr. Wahls is the lead scientist in a clinical trial testing her protocol in others with progressive MS.

Among others, her advice has kept me out of a wheel chair. I was diagnosed with MS 15 years ago. I have NO symptoms and I take NO meds. I rely on supplements, an 80% raw food diet and exercise. That's it.

The video is inspiring. But if you visit her website, you will get more info. Many people are reversing their MS with nutrition. Dr. Wahls' story is not unique.
|
Did you find this post helpful?