Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

it feels like very annoying air bubbles in my vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have very annoying air bubbles it feels like in my vagina that appear, feel like they're going to pop or I'm going to discharge then suddenly go away leaving an extremely annoying urge/feeling. What is this and how do I make these "air bubbles" go away?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A39013
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Queefing or release of air from vagina is a natural phenomenon to occur due to air getting sucked inside. This can happen due to laxed vaginal walls and loose pelvic floor too. Go ahead with getting started with Kegel’s exercises to strengthen pelvic floor muscles and toning up of vagina. Visit your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation and assistance.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.