Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

It doesn't seem to feel good at all!

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have never had sex before and barely ever use tampons. And when my boyfriend fingered me it hurt pretty bad, I was wondering if that was normal. It doesn't seem to feel good at all it just feels like I have to pee, and we have tried more than once. I was wondering if there was a chance that he could be doing something wrong, I'm not sure what to do myself. We have tried using lube as well and his fingernails are always short. help please

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A20580
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The pain sensation that you feel while stimulation could be due to sensitive hymen, hymen getting hurt, vaginal injury, infection in vagina, vaginal dryness etc. The sensation of urination after the fingering could be due to orgasm and impending female ejaculation. You can let go and see what happens next. A discharge of clear odorless fluid would suggest possibility of female ejaculation. If the pain and discomfort continue to be present, consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for examination and vaginal swab/smear to look for infection and injury and get started on appropriate treatment.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.