Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

it could be cancer, tumber, or a cyst?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
i just found a lump near my clitoris but a little to the and up and it doesnt moves , when i touch and move it around to see what it is.. i dont seem to know. im worried tht it could be cancer, tumber, or a cyst?? please help what do u think this is ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
You must visit GYN-ONC. It can also be a cyst, I am saying it because of its location. If you neglect, it may get larger and worse the situation.

Cervical Cancer is now-a-days being a very big problem. So, you must have proper tests immediately.

For more information on Diseases and Health Issues like Cervical Cancer, Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder you can visit ALCAT.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply