Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Is urinating frequently bad?

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Is urinating frequently bad? At times I urinate very frequently, sometimes 20mins intervals and other times 30mins or 1hr. I can urinate every one hour, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I have done fasting blood sugar twice and they were all negative. What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2011
Community Volunteer
You should speak to your doctor.
|

replied July 20th, 2011
I saw a doctor and was asked to do a fasting blood sugar test, but it was normal, but am still worried since it still continues.
|

replied July 20th, 2011
Community Volunteer
You need to ask your doctor what the next step is. There are various conditions that can cause it. Only your doctor can diagnose them.
|
Quick Reply