Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Is this relationship worth it?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now .. by the way I'm 15. and we both get jealous and we're both insecure. He constantly thinks i flirt with other guys and it causes alot of fights(usually happens when he's not with me he'll like text me)... but when we're together it's like nothing can go wrong, and now there's one girl who was my friend.. and she keeps texting him saying " hey my man <3 " I don't know what to do or think, help ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2011
nope. if you have to ask then it isnt. what you've described sounds a lot like my relationship. ive been dating my boyfriend for nearly 4 years. he thinks i flirt all the time and trusts me but still worries and gets jealous when im with guy friends. he doesnt have girl friends because he just knows that isnt appropriate for our relationship. im the inexperienced one who always does stuff wrong. we work through my problems and i adjust to make us happier.
|

replied June 27th, 2011
that chick needs to tone it down or screw off though. are your guy friends like that? she needs to acknowledge your existence, and more importantly your bf needs to let her know that he's got a gf and that it isnt ok for her to call him "my man" .. even used as slang.
|
Quick Reply