Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

is this a misscarraige? my regular period was 2 weeks ago

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i have stomach cramps/pains for 5 days now..and what started as brown spotting is now bright red and a full on period. i have a constant heavy feeling in my pelvic area (not disimiler to needing a poo)..not sure if im making a mountain out a mole hill but i never have this nor do i get period pains really..so i find this for so long abnormal for me. i'm in oz just now and the dr has told me to go get an ultrasound on thurs..which is very expensive for me..i was just wondering if anyone would have an idea of these symtoms...i did a prgnancy test on thurs which was neg but is it possible this could have been a miscarriage and will the ultrasound show this?
im worried as i know my body and this is not right.
i have done a urine test for std's but the blood tests are gonna cost me 120 ontop of the ultrasound...do i need blood tests or will the ultrasound provide most info?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy (online)
Did you find this post helpful?