Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

is there two potential fathers?

my scan dated my due date 19th january dating back to 14th april, my midwife said i will have conceived around the 28th of april which would be my likely ovulation date, i had sexual intercourse with someone else in march but had a period on the 22nd of march after this person and went back on the pill and stopped taking it early that being why my period dating 14th of april being a bit early

my midwife and two doctors said there is no way the other sexual partner in march couldn't possable be the father because sperm can only live up to 7 days but im still worried Crying or Very sad because im doing a prenatal dna test this week and i am climbing the walls worrying because its so important to me that the sexual partner in april is the father because hes amazing i didnt doubt at all at frist but people have been gossiping and its making me doubt my own knowledge please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Stop listening to other people that does not know what is going on, and that most likely does not even have your best intrest in mind. Why would you listen to gossip and not your doctor and midwife? It akes no sense.
|

i just worry all the time and people saying it could be the persons in march has made me doubt what i once thought was fact into me now thinkin what if im wrong and their right i suppose its the worry of waiting for the results which isn't helping my situation il take your advise though thank you x
|

i just worry all the time and people saying it could be the persons in march has made me doubt what i once thought was fact into me now thinkin what if im wrong and their right i suppose its the worry of waiting for the results which isn't helping my situation il take your advise though thank you x
|