Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Is there something wrong with my tongue? Should I be worried?

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
so i have just recently realized that my tongue has this wierd thing on it. idk how to explain it other than it looks like a thin gray covering towards the middle and back on my tongue. i have tried brushing my tongue and using substances like Listerine to try and get rid of it. i am not sure what it is.....should i be worried? it tends to go away when i eat because i guess the food scrapes it off but it comes back. i was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is, and what i should do about it? i dont think it is a STD but i want to know what is happening on my tongue. if anyone can answer, you response is much appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply