Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

is it normal to have alot of fluid come out your vagina

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Me and my bf been having unprotecd sex. During sex i notice that i leak alot. Is it normal for it to gush out Days later?my bf says he pulls out before he has to ejaculate. I also have sharp or burning pain menstral like pains before the liquid comes out. its white liquid like fluid that comes out. Its not smelly, doesnt itch or burn. could i possibly have a std?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2012
This actually does have a lot of symptoms of STDs. For you and your boyfriend sake you should probably see a doctor, when it comes to STDs its a good rule of thumb to rather be "safe than sorry".

If you don't want to fork out a big chunk of money for a doctor visits, there are companies that focus on providing affordable STD testing (half the cost of a doctor visit). I've used STD test express you can call their free number and ask about your options 888-653-0412.

Hope this helps. Also if you have good insurance and a family dermatologist and aren't embarrassed that would be a good person to check it out with.
|
Did you find this post helpful?