Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

Is it my baby???? Please help!

Hello,
It is very hard for me to write this but I need to get it off my chest. My wife cheated on me on October 28th. She told me she used protection (I just hope it's true). 2 days later, October 30th, her period started and lasted for 9 days (Which is quite unusual for her). I left the house for a few days and came back around November 12th. Starting on that day, we had sex everyday even sometimes twice a day until December 7th. Now my question is, is there a possibility that this child might not be mine? I pray to god that it is because we've been together for 10 years and I wouldn't want this single mistake to ruin the rest of my life. Although it kind of did but I'm trying to cope with it. Would somebody please help me out?

Thank you and Happy Holidays
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2010
hi if your wife had a period after the affair then the baby carnt be his, are you sure she had a period? regards jackie
|

Thank you for responding. Yes I'm sure because I went throug the trash can and it was filled with tampons!

Thanks again and I just hope you're right.

Merry Christmas!!!!
|

yeah 100% i have just asked my friend who is a midwife,if your wife has had a period after the affair there is no way that the baby is his, unless she has bin with him again after, i really hopr you and your wife make a go of it, is it your first child
|

Yes it will be our first child. What happened to her is what my psychologist has called a "Psycological rape" so there is no chance that she has been with him again. The fact that this has happened has turned my life upside down and alot of s**t has happened since. The thing is, we had been trying to have a baby for 5 months and it wasn't working so after this happened, the doubt that it might not be mine has been eating me alive and I havn't been able to sleep for real since.

Anyways I guess the Echo-dating test will confirm this for me in 2 weeks.

Once again, thank you very much...you made my day!!!
|

if your o face book, look me up and keep me inform, would love to hear that everything has gine well for you look up jackie land, its got a photo of my grandson as my profile, good look, i am on face book now
|