Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Irritated and angry for no reason

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
Hi, i am male of 31 i am in a relationship with someone i am crazy about, i have a step daughter which i class as my own and a biological daughter of 6 1/2 months, over the last year or so i have started to get irritated and angry for no apparent reason, i get quite angry and unless forced out of house i can\'t calm down, the slightest thing can trigger it like not being heard when i speak and i am really worried i have never been violent and wouldn\'t dream of that but why am i getting like this, i work away for 2 weeks a month and am fine but come home and moods change after a few days i gave up sport and have joined a gym but not been since my daughter was born.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2010
Depression Answer A16468
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

Maybe you feel trapped in a relationship as you have two daughters. You love both daughters and this someone equally and hence are looking for a solution. Try and go for counseling. This may help nail down the problem. Get your blood pressure checked. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.