Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

irregular periods after marriage (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my wife is having irregular periods after marriage continuously during the last six months. She gets her periods around the 45 - 50 days. We also had unprotected sex during the 9 to 16th day after ... last 3 months. She gets her periods around the 45 - 50 days. ...

kindly explain the reaons for this by mail (strictly confidential)

Yours truly

Prince K.G
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile matrixdigi
|

replied May 25th, 2009
irregular periods after marriage
I am 23 yrs(running).I got married 3months before.though we are using contraceptives(condom)during sex,i am suffering from irregular periods. Please kindly tell the reason for this and solution also......
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
I am 24 yrs(running).I got married 9 months before.though we are using contraceptives(condom)during sex,i am suffering from irregular periods. Please kindly tell the reason for this and solution also plz ......
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2009
Supporter
every time you talk to a doctor about irregualar periods. if your not pregnant, they will say it's b/c of a hormonal imbalance, and the best way to regulate a womens period is birth control.

i've been through the ringer with this situation. i've been spotting for 1 1/2 months and it's hard when your in a relationship. so i got on birth control pills and that's what regulate my period.
|
Users who thank starship33 for this post: 000000 

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2010
i got marriage 3 months back.before marriage my periods cycle is 35 days .. normally i have periods every month,but after marriage my periods has been postponed. i went to doctor , they took for pregnancy test, and its negative.. and second months it was postponed for more than 53 days, and home test for pregnancy was negative..and perios came now.. wts the problem.
while in sexwhen my husband touch me, his sperm is coming out,oftenly he is tired,we cant do contnusly.wt is the solution
|

replied April 24th, 2014
Kindly send ur doctor statements to my id

myself also having the same problem sis
|

replied October 21st, 2010
Hi i got marriage 2years back ..my periods are irregular from the day my cycles very irregular 3-6 months ..i was suffered from poly cyst ovary , aft my 4months treatment in scan ovary shows normal ovary.iam getting regular period but still days are not regular .i need to know iam eligible for a pregnancy.
|

replied February 8th, 2011
Hi i got marriage before six months for past two months my menses was not proper but still me and my husband didnot have any sexual relationship
|

replied February 8th, 2011
Hi i got marriage before six months for past two months my menses was not proper but still me and my husband didnot have any sexual relationship
|

replied March 19th, 2011
irregular peroids
iam 29 years old, after marraige..my periods are irregular, normaly peroid will come olny two or three month once,i have 3 old baby, atfer delevery only am getting this problem, could please advice me any tablet or natural medicine.

Susmera
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
Irregular periods
I am 25 yrs(running).I got married 4months before.though we are using contraceptives(condom)during sex,i am suffering from irregular periods. Please kindly tell the reason for this and solution also.....
|

replied June 6th, 2011
missed periods..pregnancy test also negative..
hi i got married 3 months before... before marriage my periods was regular i had 28 days menstrual cycle..first month it was same as 28 than on second month i had periods for 10 or more days..than next month again i got my periods on time and for 7 days... but now this time my i didnt get my periods till now... my due date was 3 june.. i went to the doctor and had pregnanacy test it was also negative..can anybody tell me why it is happening with me... is this normal... is this beacuse of hormonal changes... please help me..
|

replied June 7th, 2011
i have irregular periods after marriage what is the reason.
|

replied June 7th, 2011
i have irregular periods after marriage what is the reason.
|

replied October 14th, 2011
irregular periods
i have irregular periods.....actually it comes more than 15 days...after 10 days normal cycle starts...3 months back i got married...now i want to get pregnant..please help me..
|

replied February 2nd, 2012
i got marriage 3 months back.before marriage my periods cycle is 35 days .. normally i have periods every month,but after marriage my periods has been postponed. i went to doctor , they took for pregnancy test, and its negative.. and second months it was postponed for more than 53 days, and home test for pregnancy was negative..and perios came now.. wts the problem.
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
my wife is 23 yrs(running).we got married 1 months before.though we are using contraceptives(condom)during sex,she is suffering from irregular periods.Her body is totally paining.We too had a sample home pregnancy test and it showed negative. Please kindly tell the reason for this and solution also......
|

replied July 9th, 2012
Periods Questions
I am Rahim i got married 2 months ago, my wife is getting periods after 42 days. We also had unprotected sex
|

replied October 12th, 2012
Irregualr Period and pain after marriage
My marriage is about 1 and half year but initially my husband used contraceptives (condoms) but when we decided to have child we do not use any contraceptives after 1 year. Actually he is residing away from me and comes once in 3 to 4 months.I also suffers from some mental stress after marriage due to violent nature of my husband. Now since 4 months I have been suffering from irregular periods of 25 to 30 days and seveer pain in my stomach. Pls tell the reasons and remedies.
|

replied January 16th, 2014
my wife is 23 yrs(running).we got married 1 month.we participated insex 2 times. 1st time in sex bald come.now she is suffering from irregular periods.We too had a sample home pregnancy test and it showed negative. Please kindly tell the reason for this and solution also......plz preply to

|

replied January 19th, 2014
Hormone imbalance may due to poor nutrition and poor lifestyle. I have a few friends, not married, not having sex also have irregular period.

To my understanding, if our body cell are not healthy, we may affect with common health issue. Even hormone imbalance and irregular periods are also one of the common problem for poor nutrition/diet.
|

replied January 20th, 2014
i got married one year ago, i am having irregular periods after 5 months of my marriage. what to do? trying for pregnant from 8 months onwords,but no positive result. i never used birth control pills.
|
12 >>