Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Irregular periods after first time sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I had sex for the very first time on last month which was June6,2009. I also had sex again in that month around june 10-20 im not that sure. It is now July12,2009 and I still have not recevied my period like I normally do. Both times I had sex, I mae sure that he used protection. So I am asking is it regular for a woman to miss probably a month or two before having there period after having sex for the very first time.?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2009
Supporter
hello you were protected but accidents can still happen and could also be you are worried that you are late..if you were regular before having intercourse and missed one i advise you take pregnancy test..if this comes back negative depending how late you are then see your gyneologist. your period should have arrived as normal even with intercourse.
good luck
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2009
hello. same here i had sex for the 1st time june 9th and again june 22nd nd i recieved my period normal afta the 1st time. but after the 2nd time i didnt. im am now 9 days late and my pregnancy test came out negative so i was suggested to go to a free clinic later on today i suggest you do the same.
wish u luck
|