Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

irregular period. From very strong to very light almost nothing

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I used to have very strong periods. Specially after my baby was born. I got the IUD right after she was born and for two years my period was regular. First 3 days were the strongest and then it was getting less. Usually had it for 5 to 6 day. But last month when i had it it was really light. Almost nothing. I felt a lot of cramping(really painful) and for 7 days it was that one day i was bleeding then it stopped and then again a little and so on. And it looks like this month is the same. I thought i could be pregnant but test came out negative. Should i worry and run to my doctor. Please help me Sad. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|