Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Irregular Flow Menstruation

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi my age is 24, married... i am facing very less flow(like one pad is sufficient for two days) during periods as compared to earlier... i don't know whether i can go for the pregnancy test or not... joined this community recently in a hope so that someone will help...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2009
Supporter
If you experience a change in your menstrual blood flow, you might want to contact your gynecologist. When not caused by pregnancy, menstrual irregularities are usually a sign of a larger condition or problem. Lighter bleeding might not be too much to worry about, but it's always nice to understand what is going on with your body.

You are free to test for pregnancy any time ... but if you're experiencing a mesntrual period, then you ARE NOT pregnant. The earliest you can test for pregnancy is a few days before your period is due to arrive, but most people recommend you wait until the expected date of your period (until it's late) in order to be sure that you missed a period and MIGHT BE pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?