Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Iron smell from vagina

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello i have a bad iron smell from my vagina... it sometimes comes right after my period with a brown discharge but even after my period i still have the very strong smell it's, even worst during sex because it's a turn off for my partner i don't know what else to try i have used almost everything. Is there something you can recommend, I don't really get a discharge but when i have is brown and it's been going on for months now. I am concerned about the iron metal smell i have.. i already went to the doctor and didn't get any help all she said was that's part of my body cleansing... but i never had it before and if that's the case when is it going to stop or is there a lotion,perfume or soap or anything else...thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|