Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Involuntary vomiting after every meal and som fluids

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Hello, I am 16 years old. I am a female. I was on fluoxetine hydrochloride (prozac)off it now. For a year now, every time I eat I vomit shortly after. Every meal no matter what i eat. most fluids come back up too. i have had barium swallow - normal, helicobacter test - normal, ultrasound - non cancerous cyst on liver, had blood tests done, times coming back low potassium(probs due to all the vomiting) but other than this there all fine. every meal i eat i vomit - this is involuntary, i dont do anything to self inflict this. i am currently on the laxtive lactulose, for constipation, my left kidney sometimes gets so painful i think its too much water retention cause if i am sick and lots of lfuid comes up it goes away, i get a sharp pain under my rib cage (left).

tried lots of diffrent kinds of medicines, dont stay down

mottilum - makes me worse.

any other info needed that i have missed just say.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2012
same here.
that is EXACTLY what my boyfriend goes through, and he is bipolar. interested to know if there is a connection there..., considering the amount of other research linking it to immune disorders, ulcers, and allergic rhinitis.

(all of which he has.)
|
Did you find this post helpful?