Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Intercourse during a females period

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, so next week I think my partner will be on her period. I want to have intercourse with her. What should I know? Will their be lots of menstrual fluid to the point where I will need a towel? I read that having intercourse on a females period is completely natural. I was wondering if I could use a vaginal contraceptive film for protection or if I should just use a condom? I guess the two things I want to avoid is having a huge mess on my bed and catching a STD. How should I check to see if someone has a STD? Will I see markings around the genitals? I always ask but I know people lie.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2010
I have had sex many times with a woman on here period. Yes use a thick towel, and if your concerned about STD's by all means use a condom. To be safe ask she be tested as well as yourself before hand.
|
Did you find this post helpful?