Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Intense Headache

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
have intense headache for about two weeks now, yesterday i couldnt fall asleep and the day before i woke up cause of it. it persists the whole day. seldomly, i become completely disorientated for a little less than a second, cant tell which way is up,down,right,left etc., and i fell down once. lately i wasnt able to study and i failed a test at school cause my thoughts stuck. i get too dizzy after moments of looking at a digital screen and the headaches worsens after a prolonged period of watchin tv or sittin at the computer. tried listein to music and relaxing but headache didnt cease. last year something similar occured, lasted only 2 days but it was much more dire.couldnt even do a simple 1+1=...

could it be lack of nutrients? or should i pay a visit to some doc?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Pay a visit to a doctor and if he is not willing to listen then find another doc. Some doctors dont listen and it is important to get a balanced view. This may be an issue like nutrients but it may be something more severe that you should not ignore! I hope things get better for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?