Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

insensitivity of penis

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Respected Sir,
I am a student of 19 years.i get proper erection and wet dreams too,but whenever i try to masturbate,i dont feel any sensation on my pennis.Please help me sir, i am very worried.
-Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2009
IM CONFUSED, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GET AN ERECTION BUT DONT HAVE FEELING CLARIFY IT.
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2009
I cant feel any thing when i rub my pennis.there is no pleasure sensation.but i get aroused normally.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Experienced User
If you have NO feelings, you may want to see a urologist for an evaluation. If it is simply that you do not feel a pleasurable sensation, it may be that you simply have not taught yourself that pleasure yet. Can you masturbate to the point of orgasm? If you are reaching orgasm without feeling anything or are unable to reach orgasm through masturbation, it may would be good to see a urologist as well. Or perhaps simply your GP may help you out.
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2009
Thanx buddy.I'll try it out!!
|

replied June 12th, 2009
Um, you might wanna try the vitamin store and ask an expert who can direct you to some natural herbs and vitamins as well. Im a female and I've experience female problems and thats what I did to my surprise those things help me 100%. I don't like taking drugs so now I use natural products.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply