Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

inguinal hernia in female ?

Help!!! After Christmas my Christmas tree and I had a bit of a disagreement when I decided to move it outside by my self. I thought I damaged my pubic bone, I have had four children and I have problems with it sometimes. However, it has bee two weeks and I am very swollen in the groin area. It is the area between the fold of my thigh and the beginning of the pubic area. The bulge is @ 2.5 to 3 inches in length and is very very painful. It has begun to affect the way I walk. Normally I would go to the doctor but I am not exactly sure what kind of MD to see. If it is just a pulled groin muscle will it go away on it's own? And if so why has it gotten worse over time instead of better? Also if it were anything with my lymphatic system there would be round knots not a continuum of tissue, right? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2009
I have been diagnosed with abdonimal and belly button hernia due to preganancy, which i have to get fixed because i have a pretty big belly or hernia, it looks like im still pregnant two years later and I am a size 6. So the question is this mesh or laceup surgery, what is the procedure, where do they cut, I would still like to wear a bikini. thanks
|
Did you find this post helpful?