Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

ingrown hair or pimple under sack

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
i have this bump under my sack that isnt attached to anything inside.....it feels like a sac of pus that is just dried up and i tried sticking a sewing needle into it as far as i could bear the pain but it doesnt seem to be draining.....

it really hurts and i want to avoid seeing a doctor......

any suggestions?... Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper theanwserone
|

replied February 13th, 2010
MY SOLUTION. I am not a Dr, so nothing can be proven to you except that it worked wonderfully for me, one month later, its like i never had them, just a tiny scar for each bump. WHAT YOU WILL NEED!!!! to perform the operation.

Scissors, Push Pin (the colorful ones with the plastic handles), Paper Towels, Hydrogen Peroxide, Patience, Bravery, have read this article well, NEXCARE Waterproof bandages about 3 inches in length and 1.5" in width, and for later NewSkin (rubber cement looking bandage)

See I had two of these and they got big because i popped them. Guess I was curious. For a few years I was searching for answers and never found them. They are not damaging to the body but it makes you embarrassed. Mine became the size of peas. They were hard like a rock. Ithe dermatologist told me it would be more pain to take it off then to leave them there. For 8 years I lived with these. Finally a few months ago I decided to perform surgery upon myself. I had plenty of first aid solutes and waterproof bandages. The new bandages that are see through and you off the thin lining of paper. I don't know the brand but you can get them at any cvs or duane reade or what have you. The most important things are paper towels, the things i said above, and lidocaine or something that numbs the skin. I got that stuff when i got my wisdom taken out, he told me to put it on the gum as if ambesol. and the trick of it all is that stuff and a push pin or a thicker pin type thing, it cant be too thin and not to thick, it has to be able to make a somewhat noticeable hole.

So after rubbing the lidocaine on the bump and surrounding skin, then waiting for it to turn numb, you can tell by using the pin and applying a little pressure on it. Once numb and ready to operate, remember that there will be some blood so have paper towels ready. Make sure all areas are cleaned well. If the thing is big it may have little sacks within the bigger sack of puss. so focus on one little sack at a time. Remember like said before, if the thing isn't big and it doesn't mess with your public life then you should probably leave it alone. But mine were big so I did this myself, i was too embarrassed even for a dr to see them.

So I began pricking, pushing right though the bump, while using my other hand to pull the bump higher up away from my testicles. that is a very important part of the procedure, that and bravery without acceptance of defeat. So I push a hole right through , pull the tack out and begin squeezing so that stuff comes out, once that area and the skin have nothing left in it, move to the other part or mini sack if you have more. remember if it big its probably a few of them in one bump that grew around each other, almost like a trivial pursuit pie, remember from the board game, it had 8 slices that you had to fill then you win, well for me it was i win if they all get emptied. As soon as one bump is completed you must hold the area tight together so no blood comes out, tho you will be cleaning blood as you dissect, that's what the paper towels are for. The Scissors are for the excess skin that is hanging there. Cut it to the bottom so nothing will be able to go back in that hole. You don't want another bump. So you have to got the skin down. The closer to your scrotum you cut it down to the less appearance there will be after you heal.

only do one big bump a week and let that one heal. this is all done the best on the toilet as to not make a mess. Next make sure it it soaked and clean well with peroxide, the kind that bubbles up and stop most of the bleeding. Dry it really well and apply the water proof bandages in a cross over the place where the hole is on the bump.Remember also to do this tightly and securely stretch your scrotum when applying bandage so that the bandage kind shrivels with your sack when it shrinkles back up. Its not as hard as it looks. and remember to use the lidocaine or number often, like ever 5 to 10 mins apply a little more. You can get through these, literally. Be brave you can get rid of these without infection and without a Dr. You will not be in pain after, jsut clean it often with peroxide every morning you wake up and shower and replace the bandages. Every morning you must clean this, In one or two weeks this one will not need a bandage just peroxide it twice a day over the toilet just pour it on it.Use newsin when you think you dont need the bandages anymore, that when you can go on to the Next Bump if you have one. Good luck and Godspeed. Be Steady and Secure.
|

replied January 6th, 2012
This does work! Also some side notes
Well said theanwserone! This is what I have done in the past and always works. Its takes quite a bit of patience and bravery(you gotta have balls to be doing this lol). But seriously make sure you are cleaning the area multiple times a day. Lastly DO NOT touch, scratch, squeeze, ect. the area unless you are able to immediately clean it....an infection/abscess on ones scrotum is not fun and requires IMMEDIATE medical attention!
|

replied February 26th, 2012
Sooo I was Wondering.. Do You Think It would be better to have like my gf do it... i mean she is a nurse lol? didnt know if it would be easier for me?
|

Sooo I was Wondering.. Do You Think It would be better to have like my gf do it... i mean she is a nurse lol? didnt know if it would be easier for me?
|

|

replied August 29th, 2013
This was great!but I never saw the hair should.I be worried that it will come back?
|
Tags: hair, pimple
Quick Reply