Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Ingrown hair or growth in groin.

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi,
I have been reading lots of posts but nothing seems quite the same. I'm hoping someone can help me.

So, I had what I thought was an ingrown hair in my groin. It started off tiny, like 1 pore, growing to a blind pimple, but I've tried digging it out many, many times and never find anything, after near 2 years the tissue feels like its an inch deep, and when it swells gets as big as approx half a ping-pong ball. So sometimes I'll poke it a little to see if there might be any opening, one little squeeze and it will swell up pretty quickly, if I stick a needle it some puss does come out. It doesn't really get sore though. Could this be cancer? Or, Any ideas?
Thanks for your time. Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?