Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

infections from massage parlor

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hi,
I am a 30 years old male,2 weeks ago I went to a massage parlor for body massage,at the end of the 1 hour massage she massage my penis until I ejacuate and she cleaned with towel, I don't whether it was a clean towel. From that day ,I am worried about getting HIV from the massage. 5 days after the massage I had some burning sensation on my penis, I went see the doctor.They checked my urine to test any kind of STDs like Gonnorea ...and the urine test was negative. The doctor told I have prostate infection. did I get these infection from the massage parlor? Are these infections any symptoms for STD or HIV?, Are there any chance getting HIv from her hand ?, what are the transmitting ways of prostate infection? I am worried about HIV, please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2011
Thanks for the advice, do you know how do men get Prostate infection?
|

replied November 8th, 2011
thanks for your reply. do you think I got this infection from the incident in the massage parlor?,
|

replied November 11th, 2011
Thanks for your reply, now I am taking antibiotics for 2 weeks, I finished 1 week, I stool have the symptoms, I hope it will go next week when I finish full course of antibiotic
|

replied November 12th, 2011
Thanks for your support, As I still have the symptoms I was worried, I will inform you the updates when I finish the full course of antibiotics.
Thanks again
|