Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

infection in pennis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello Doctors,

I am suman from india i have fungal infection in pennis where in i consulted my family doctor he gave me a cream and some tablets the main problem is i am not able to sense my pennis where i was feeling before in night please suggest me coz i am worried coz i am getting married . doctor plz
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper purushothaman
|

replied August 2nd, 2011
Hello Doctors,

I am suman from india i have fungal infection in pennis where in i consulted my family doctor he gave me a cream and some tablets the main problem is i am not able to sense my pennis where i was feeling before in night please suggest me coz i am worried coz i am getting married . plz

Read more: General Q and A Forum - infection in pennis http://ehealthforum.com/health/infection-i n-pennis-t295901.html#ixzz1TslfINt4
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Suman,

Unfortunately, the fungal infection may have affected the nerves in the penis. This is why you may not be able to feel, or sense, things as before.

But, the only thing you can do is treat the infection as well as you can, and then wait to see if the nerves "wake up", and start working again. They usually do, but it may take a little bit of time.

One thing, the decreased sensation may make it more difficult for you to reach orgasm. But, if you can orgasm, this will not usually affect fertility.

Good luck on your wedding and your future.
|

replied November 7th, 2011
pimples around pennis
hi i am purushotham i have pimpels around my ring of the pennis and its almost frm 4years i consulted doctor he told its hormones but i am really worrried
|

replied November 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Do a search for penile papules.
If this is what they are they are normal and should not cause any problems., leave them alone.
|
Quick Reply