Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Infected tooth and kidney infections

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
hello i really need help
you helped me out before so much i am ever so greatful
i dont know if you would remember me i was pregannt with a infected tooth and kept thinking i would get septicaemia.

well i sighned up again as i am sufferung numerous problems
i told you about my chronic utis well it tured it my right kidney swelled up my baby is now four months old and i am still having kidney infections often and always protein and blood and pus cells in urine i am very very worried about this as i still have that infected tooth leaking pus as the waiting list for the hosiptal is taking ages my dentist says it sould only be another three months. i just really need a piece of mind. Sad that this tooth isnt effecting my organs or my body.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
depression
selfish the funny thing is gps never seem to uderstand peoples anxietys depression i have them since a child i cannot help but worry about not being here for my son Sad
i thought id ask for help online obviousely not. i think most gps dont understand

Ps i have mental illness i think you should be more understanding. As a doctor i am sorry to say. i love my baby how could you ever refer to that i dont its a great thing to say to somone who all ready thinks theyre a bad mum
thank you ever so much
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
rite
i guess your rite. i am a awfull mum Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2009
Dr. Nikola
The thing Is you told me that i wouldnt get septacaemia from this tooth.
The other doctor on this site said i could if infections spread!.

there are diffrent opinions off same experts
he answered my doctors post
|