Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

increased vaginal wetness

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi i am 25 i have never had this problem before but for the past 4 months i have been wet non stop im not even horny and im wet.So when i have sex its even worse.sometimes its just regular like watery and sometimes its kinda thick.I dont know if it could possibly be because he has been ejaculating in me and maybe that is irritating me and causing my vaginal secretions to change or what.Its really frustrating and ruining my sex life.Iwas married the past 7 yrs and i never had this happen then again he didnt cum in me all the time.It doesnt itch or burn or smell or nothing like that it just seems to change all the time.I looked up vaginitiis i took flagul but it did nothing.Is there any explanation 4 this??If semen gets up in your cervix can it change your vaginal secretions??Is there any certain pill that will dry it up??

jackie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
This sounds like it is from him. If he is coming in you, it has to come out at some time. There is only one exit from your vagina and that is down and out.

If you have sex without him ejaculating inside you, it will probably change.
|

replied August 12th, 2008
i clean that out as soon as it happens.its not that at all.i went a week without him doing that and it still happens?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Have you been on any medications or anything like that?
Some birth control pills will help regulate your estrogen levels and prevent too much vaginal discharge. You'll have to speak with your doctor as to which pill would be right or if it's even needed.

Have you spoken with your gyno about this recent change?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2008
Experienced User
probably it's just a gradual change in your hormones. don't worry about it. it's natural for you to be wet. sometimes i get wet when my b/f hugs me or something stupid like that. i am exceptionally wet too, and my dr says it's completely normal.

my dr says that as i get older my hormones will probably change some and i won't be as wet as i am now...so she says to "enjoy it while i have it".

if you have no itch, burn, smell, etc. i think it's just a blessing for you. don't consider yourself cursed by it, consider it being fortunate.

if you have questions, talk to your gyno about it. i'm sure she/he will tell you the same thing though. doesn't sound like anything is wrong or anything is caused by your husband either.

jasmine
|

replied October 1st, 2008
could the Instead Cup help to catch the discharge? I have never used one but have heard of it...
|

replied October 30th, 2011
Hi i suffered with vaginal wetness all time thought it would go after the hysterectomy but nothing has changed spoils my sex life no feeling down there what can i do to improve it
|

replied April 1st, 2012
vaginal wetness
i have a wetness problem also it isnt all the time but when i feel like its really wet my boyfriend seems to think that i have cheated on him because it doesnt feel the same is there a way to control this?
|
Tags: vaginal, cervix, smell, sex
Quick Reply