Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

impotence due to masturbation ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
hi,
I am 24 year old male. I used to masturbate once daily for the past 8 years. Now i think i acquired impotence (i cant get erections without stimulation and they are weak). I learnt from some site on the net that it is due excessive masturbation. But I am getting nocturnal erections (aka Nocturnal Tumenescience) therefore I think it is psychological impotence rather physical ( I need more clarification on that). Is there any chance if my condition would improve.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2009
Impotence is not because of masturbation. rather then masturbation is good for sexual health.It prevents sexual transmitted diseases.

|

replied July 18th, 2009
Experienced User
You will need to get blood work done to see where your hormonal profile is so that you will no what hormones to replace to heal. Since you are just 24 there is still a slight chance you may be able to heal with abstinence. Set yourself an ejaculation frequency of about once every week to 2 weeks eat a good diet get 8 to nine hours sleep and do about 20 minutes of cardio 3 days a week for 6 months and your erections should go back to rock hard if not see an endocrinologist.
|

replied May 9th, 2011
i have also a same problem i I masturbate once daily for the past 8 years now i didn,t get hard erection i think to stop the masturbution is it ok in past 1 week i used to control me semen then he go back to my balls and now i feel pain also but this pain decrease day by dy please tell me the solution
|

replied May 9th, 2011
i have also a same problem i I masturbate once daily for the past 8 years now i didn,t get hard erection i think to stop the masturbution is it ok in past 1 week i used to control me semen then he go back to my balls and now i feel pain also but this pain decrease day by dy please tell me the solution
|

replied May 16th, 2011
I'm 58 I masturbate at least once a day, no signs of impotence. When I was younger many times more.

Stop feeling guilty about it, it's your pleasure device use it and enjoy it.

You get an erection from stimulating, so what's the problem?
|

replied July 17th, 2012
My problem may be having jerked off, since I was eleven or, more probably, having married a menopausal woman, whose vagina is so dry that it hurts the head of my penis, so, at the age of 28, I would lose my erection in the course of attempting penetration.

These days, my wife is not interested and even demands that I am a sex fiend (of course, I've told her the opposite of sex fiend is frigid woman, but she won't admit the truth).

So, I am left to wonder what I'll do, should my menopausal wife die and I find a younger bride, who is still frisky.
|

replied June 28th, 2011
The Journal of American Medical Association suggests that men can decrease their chance of prostate cancer by masturbating (or any other sexual activity that leads to ejaculation) at least 3 times a week. So keep your prostate healthy and the "tank" empty. Don't forget to lube up! I found a great product called Masterjack Gentleman's Massage Lotion.
|

replied September 10th, 2013
i have the same habbit of masturbation for the last 12 years so m quite scared about that if it me impotent or causes infertility what to please help me and tell me what to do now.
|