Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Poisoning and Environmental Health Forum

Importance of asbestos training for a workplace?

Asbestos training is important for workplace?
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
User Profile
Asbestos training is important before the beginning of any home improvement project. In 1980, it assumed that there were likely asbestos-containing products in your home. Asbestos has been widely used in building materials in passed times, and that is why older homes are likely to contain asbestos.

Asbestos is a fibrous material that can be used in a variety of ways. The main danger of asbestos is that its fibers are so small that they can be easily inhaled through breath. These fibers, once inside the body, can cause a lot of damage to the body, including lung cancer and other severe type of diseases. Material that contains asbestoses had been used in the past for flooring, ceiling tiles, insulation, and many other building uses. The main point is that if your home was built in 1980, you may have asbestos anywhere in your house.

Asbestos fibers pose human to a danger by making contact through airborne. Airborne particles can have a dangerous effect on lungs and on the body in general, but if materials with asbestos aren't damaged or disturbed in any ways, the asbestos fibers in them won't be able to loosen themselves and cause damage in anyone's body.

If you're already planning a home repair or renovation, and your home was built before 1980, you may want to get the asbestos tested material. Ask the company on current project have to give importance to asbestos training courses for their employer's team. Which secure the life of all employee in the workplace and after that residents.. And, the checking of building material is also a good idea for securing health related issues.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile MarinaJason
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2013
Although I read whole passage very clearly but I don't understood the meaning of Asbestos.. so please can you try to understand it me.
|

User Profile
Asbestos is a disease which refers to a number of ailments caused by inhaling or ingesting asbestos fibers. Asbestos is a carcinogenic mineral found in six naturally occurring minerals, namely amosite, chrysotile, crocidolite, and some varities of tremolite, actinolite, and anthophyllite. Today, asbestos is used less often in the United States. Products containing asbestos are now labelled.
I hope you can understand the word Asbestos.
|

User Profile
yes now this time got it,Thank you.
|