Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Implantation bleeding...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Question okay so My period was supposed to be on the 10th (of this month) and just last night at work, I had some light brown on my underwear and later on a little bright reddish brown came down. Now there's only brown. I was wondering if this was implantation bleeding. I also have very mild to no cramps. My period is usually very heavy and I have really bad cramps. My boyfriend and I did have sex during ovulation and the condom broke. Could this be implantation bleeding or just my period kicking in. I've take Hpt's earlier because I've been experiencing sore breasts, bloating and headaches since the 25th of February and they've both been negative. However I feel if this is implantation bleeding then it would have been to early to detect the HCG hormone. Is this true? I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm just a bit confused.Confused Can you clear some things up for me?

Thank you for your posts!

~*Nora*~

BTW- I've never been on Birth control and I've never had an abnormal pap smear if that helps.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2009
implantion bleedind
I FOUND OUT I HAD IMPLANTION BLEEDING CUZ I UNPROTECTED SEX TWO WEEKS BEFOR I WAS POST TO COME ON . AND I CAME ON A WEEK EARLY AND THAN ONCE I WAS POST TO BE OFF I WAS SPOTTONG THIS BROWINISH REDDISH SPOTTING IN MY UNDERWARE AND I NEVER DID THAT SO I WAS TOLD IMPLANTION BLEEDING AN CHECKED IT WAS TRUE. AND IT LAST ONE TO THREE DAYS SO MITE BE.
|
Did you find this post helpful?