Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

impending trouble, my mind trails off... listening is hard

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
User Profile
Shocked I am always out of he loop being that my mind trails off... listening is hard, been this way since I was born Mom says. I'm great at sports and I can play piano, love to paint, write short stories, be crafty. Now, Rolling Eyes I am bipolar, and I do space out and I know I have to. When I am computing different info like as a team or a job I never get it I always get singled out as the one who is vacant and rude. I know I'm not walking around thinking those things, but every job calls me on it, I am so sad and misunderstood and it's a hard fact to swallow. sunny
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply