Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Im trying to END it with my kids father & 8 yrs later.

Hi,

well here i go. I am trying to end the relationship with my kids father. we live together and we have been on this on & off relationship for 8 yrs. In the begining of this relationship it was lust, fun, adventure and then lots of cryings, betrayal, physical abuse, verbal abuse etc. i was 16 yrs old and my father was always in and out of jail and then finally deported and then my poor mom was a mom & a dad working 2 jobs. Thats when my life began. I was working and became independent and thats when i met my kids. anyhow the relationship was never stable and the abuse got worst over the years. he has become very demanding and has me suffocated. he really got into it and got very abusive to the point where i felt my life was fading away. i was soo scared, he wouldnt stop, my kids were present and he just wouldnt stop, about 1 hr later of this horrifying hour of begging him to stop, he got tired of literally throwing me around and he fell asleep, i drove off with my kids as fast as i can with this fear that will never go away. and i took him back a month later..

but i want this to officially end! I want to end this in good terms. How can i go about this??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2012
i know how u feel, my h2b is the same, and we have been doing this for 4 years now. I am too trying to not fall for the "i love you's" "im sorry" "im disgusted in myself" that is always said afterwards, to make me take him back.
I have found a strength to pull myself together, and realise whilst im still here in body i am defiantly not here in spirit, i want to end things, and i want to do it nicely, however i know it isnt going to be nice, he will make sure of that, but i have started to realise that while he is being this nasty Ba#$rd, i can be one step better, and smile wave and b polite,
I hope you can get your strength up and do this as well, i wish you all the best and am here if u ever need to chat, i know full well what you are going through and am happy to help out with your needs when ever i can
|
Did you find this post helpful?