im tired all the time

User Profile
i wake up at 6.30 for school
i go too sleep late, around 1am.
what can i do to make myself feel tired, at around 11pm?? x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2010
Send me a private message and I will give u TONS OF INFO...we can even exchange numbers and I can tell u tons of things over the phone, that will help.
U need supplements, along with some other things....
Get in touch with me!
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2010
personally, i'd eat right, exercise, steer clear from the television/iphone/text past dinner time, and refrain from caffeinated drinks after 3 pm. exercise, exercise, exercise is key to treating your body right. putting the right foods/nutrients into your body with exercise will all play a vital role in giving you relief! even if you're not tired, make yourself lay down in your bed, no lights on and no sounds like a cd player, musicbox or tv etc...and start at the right time: 10 pm at the very latest. you have no need to be going to bed at that crazy type hour anyways. be in bed and ready for a great night of sleep by 10 pm and not a minute later.

PS: avoid people with gimmicky scams to give them your phone numbers etc...if someone really cares, they'll openly display and tell you so. giving out personal information is setting yourself up for encounters with people of the likes of jack the ripper.
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
Dear Kimberly,
My wife was lethargic for 2 years, and went through MANY mis-diagnoses of her problem. It finally was found to be LOW thyroid output. Please have some one check you for low thyroid levels, and also ask family members if there is a history of this in your family. I hope this is your problem, because it is treatable with one dose of "Synthroid" daily. It is just a pill you take once a day, and it is not expensive.
Good luck,
Pianoman4122
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
I would start by turning off all unnecessary electrical equipment ..have no visual or audio stimuli from 9.40pm..you can read a mag or book..have a hot milky drink..and get into bed in your jim jams ready to fall asleep..at around 10.30pm..As you sound very young i would try to do this without medical intervention first..as falling asleep late is habit forming and the pattern needs to be broken..You can achieve this by following a strict procedure before bedtime....i work with children with behavioural problems and abnormal sleep habits are often one of their parents main concerns...........try it and see...
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
Experienced User
I have this too, I am such lazy ALWAYS!
I need to drink a ton of coffee, and keep listing to motivating music :S
|

replied August 4th, 2010
Experienced User
Great advice here!

But what about if you're super tired and can't sleep?

I usually get tired at 9pm and I try to go to bed, but I just lay there awake. When I do stuff to make myself sleepy, it works, but once I lie down, I'm awake. So annoying!
|

replied April 16th, 2011
Read, and try opening a window... you might be too hot.
|

replied February 28th, 2011
Re: im tired all the time
daisyMR wrote:
i wake up at 6.30 for school
i go too sleep late, around 1am.
what can i do to make myself feel tired, at around 11pm?? x

do sumthin fun
try takin a VERY HOT BATH that relaxes u then wash ur body very good then get dressed n lay down n the dark
|

replied April 16th, 2011
Read before you go to bed, it makes your eyes tired.
|

replied May 12th, 2011
valerian root def helps. its an herb
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2011
Personally, I have tried all these things and they don't help me much. I have trouble getting to sleep as well, and just lying down does nothing but make me restless. I've tried reading, watching tv, just lying down with my eyes closed, etc.
I don't know what to tell you, honestly, but maybe you could try niquil type stuff. Idk, I was going to try that in a few days if I still can't get any sleep.
Coming from a SLEEPLESS ZOMBIE, wish you luck!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2012
I have a hard time falling asleep early for school but all I do is go in my room and lay in the bed till I fall asleep. usually works for me with-in an hour or so.
|
Tags: tired, sleep
Quick Reply