Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Im still fully in love with him but he just wants to be friends?

i've been dating this guy on and off again for the last basically 5 years we were married but divorced because of my mother getting in the way of things. I finally got back together with him this past july but he was seeing another woman and she ended up pregnant him and i have a child together and i truly do love him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him, he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me as well and then about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago he started hanging out with his ex girlfriend the one he got pregnant and he started to ignore me and started distancing himself from me he says he's just friends with her and i honestly believe him he says he regrets having sex with her and getting her pregnant but there is nothing he can do about that now but then yesterday he broke up with me he says he just wants to be friends for a while cause him and his ex became best friends after they split and he wants that with me i told him that i thought this was our last chance and he says he's positive we will get another one that he just wants me to get better (i was recently diagnosed with anxiety and depression) and that he wants to be able to support me and our daughter and his new child, do i seriously have another chance with him or should i give up all hope of the man im truly in love with...?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Am not sure what he is playing at hun because to me it seems like he is messing you around...here you are deeply in love with him and he is just 1 minute telling you he loves you and your going to make a go of it then the next saying i just want to be friends...you need to speak to him properly and explain exactly how you feel about him and the relationship and ask him outright do you love me and want to make this work or are you just going to mess me around because i wont wait forever...See what he responds to that hun and i hope you get the answer your looking for...Jenny
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2009
Supporter
He has a women that is having his baby, and his ex wife that is in love with him. You love him so he probably feel like your not going any where and that you will wait for him.
He either loves you and want to be with you or he doesnt. There's nothing wrong with being friends, but i have a problem with guys playing games.
It sounds like he changed his mind. i would tell him that since he decided that yall will be friends, that you are going to get on with your life.
|