Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

im 21 and my breasts still not fully developed

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Hello i am about to become 21, and my breasts are not fully developed. I got my period quite late at 15, and never got any tenderness or signs that they were growing after that apart from the usual breast bud stage. Only just now have i started getting tenderness in my nipple and wondering if i am finally starting to develop fully? They do not have much fat around the nipple they are just like buds. My mum had B size breasts at my age i would be happy with even that, and now shes alot bigger and my sister started developing at age 15 and now shes a C so theres not typically tiny breasts in the family.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2012
Experienced User
If interested in having slightly bigger breasts, give your breasts regular massages with moisturizing cream regularly or have someone who knows how to give breasts massages. These are some of the techniques as a Healer I have used for more than 14 years.
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2012
Experienced User
You can use breast massage creams or their are many other ways consult with your doctor. It's not necessary to have every one having same growth rates.
|

replied October 3rd, 2012
Due to deficiency in the hormone level of the body the growth of the breast stop, so a balanced nutrition Breast Enlargement will help the breast to regrow.
|
Quick Reply