Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

I want to leave my husband

Iv been married for 15 years and have four kids aged 16 to 8 but over the last 6 years iv had no feeling for my husband, it all started when he tried it on mwith my best friend twice , he has no respect for me he txts me asking for sex and when I say no he starts shouting he bully's my kids and controls everything I do but for the last 17 month iv been seeing another man who treats me so different and really loves me and is will to take me and my kids on but the trouble is I'm to scared to leave him I'm not sure what he will do to him self but I'm do fed up living like this and want to start a new life my my lover
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2012
Why stay in a relationship out of fear? You'll never be happy and constantly looking for something more.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2013
I left my wife who had controlled me for many years. I loved her in a caring way, but a very long story short, we had lots of issues and I was basically a lonely man in a relationship. I found someone I could talk to, the woman of my dreams, slippery slope and we fell in love and have lived together for a year.

Trouble is, the woman is the most amazing person in the world. My wife has done everything to get me back and more importantly, I see my children at least 3 times a week, but it's not enough, I hate being apart from them...

Just be prepared that your husband may give you a very tricky dilemma and will not make it easy. He may beg you to come back and do everything to persuade you. He may promise you the earth and show you how he has changed and how he wants to be the best man in the world. This may play with your heart terribly... be prepared, can you handle this scenario?

Will it put a strange on your new relationship?

I'm just saying to be very prepared, probably for a less smooth path than you envisaged and the most important people not to upset are your children.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2013
crazyme,

You're not responsible for his actions, don't let him manipulated you. Threatening to off himself if you leave is a form of manipulation. If he's bullying your kids, you need to do what's best for your family.

Luvs.
|
Quick Reply