Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

I want to leave her - help

I am a 26 year old guy. Never been in a relationship, never been kissed before because I was busy getting a career and tried hard to focus at that. Recently, few months ago (6-7 months) I met a girl about 4 years older than me through an online chat site. The first time we met we went to a beach and we kissed. Since then we have been going out and having sex almost every weekend.
I treat her really well but it seems she has absolutely no feelings for me. She's a " you get to live only once - you should enjoy it to the fullest " kind of girl. She says she enjoys my company a lot and she's only going out with me. That been said I am a little annoyed at her habit of lying. I saw her profile on the same site again. I don't know if she was looking or just there to talk. Also, recently we spent our first night together and I treated her like a princess. when I was about to drop her off she told me its her friend's place and that shes parked her car there - but I know that's her house for sure. Even if this whole thing we have is supposed to be "Friends with benefits" thing, her habit of lying is really annoying me a lot.
I really enjoy being with her - but I know its not forever. I am scared that if I confront her and end everything I am going to be lonely like before. I want to leave her but don't want to be alone again. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile OutgoingGirl2
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2011
Only you can choose that decision!! ...take some time to think about it there's no such a better adviser than oneself.
you said she's a liar .. then why would you stay in a relationship like that? ..the base of any relationship is "TRUST" if you can't share it with her then it would be better to move on ..Plus you said you want to leave her but you don't want to be alone again ?? ..that sounds like you don't care enough about her at all , you are just worrying about being alone again. (Not a good thing) ..

Good luck!
|

replied December 18th, 2011
Whatever you do, make sure YOU use birth control! Never depend on the lady for birth control. If she "forgets", or uses it incorrectly, or really wants to get pregnant so she can have a child and either hook a husband or at least child support enforced by the courts, YOU will face the consequences. Telling a judge, "But... but... she said she was taking the pill..." means absolutely nothing. Good luck to you.
|

replied February 15th, 2012
i think u should leave her coz definatly sure that she is seeing oner person outside
|

replied February 15th, 2012
from my previuose experiences with women.... im a sailor... i know a little about this. if you cant trust her you have nothing. you need to stop convincing yourself that you will be alone again forever. i agree with an earlier response that birth control is of the most highest importance here. trust me, it is worth the wait to find some one you can trust. it may not be easy for you, but since when was anything worth having easy? please find some one else. she does not respect your mind/heart. if she isnt seeing some one else yet she will be soon. also you dont have to tell her why you are decideing to go another direction. dont waste time and energy persuing someone who doesnt want to be with you. you might want to hold to her but trust me you are only temporary to her. find another woman!! for your own sake.
|
Quick Reply