Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

I used a sex toy and have been experiencing mild pain..

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
This is quite embarassing but I thought I'd ask anyway...
1 week ago I used a 'cockring'...a rubber circular sex toy that goes around the shaft of the penis and around the balls.
It was tough to put on and my balls definitely got squished going through the small hole...
I hated the feeling and took it off less than a minute after I put it on..
About 3 days later I started to notice a mild discomfort in my left testicle
Its not outright PAIN but its weird discomfort in that ONE area...
My testicles look pretty normal when I've looked at them but I guess the left testicle is SLIGHTLY more swollen than the other one...
Im not sure if this is illusion or my brain playing tricks on me because at times everything looks completely normal and just before when I was examining them slightly bent over it definitely looked more swollen
But when I stood upright it looked normal again..
Im not quite sure what to do or if I should legit be worrying but can anyone help as embarassing as this problem is??
Thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|