Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

I urinate very frequently

Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
Hi... I had jaundice last year, and recovered slowly from it... During my illness, I naturally drank a lot of water and consumed a large amount of citrus fruits, which caused me to urinate very often... I had thought that I would recover automatically once I stopped drinking so much water, however ever since my illness, I have had to urinate every hour or so, despite the fact that my water intake is not that much... It has been like this for a long time now, and I don't know what to do... For the past two days this has worsened, and the urine is now accompanied by a slight burning feeling which remains even after I've finished, and today a drop of blood came out as well... I would really appreciate any help that I can get, as I don't know what to do...
Did you find this post helpful?
|