Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

I truly hate my parents. they have no responsibility to me.

I hate them. especially my father. they have no responsibility to thier child! they constantly say they dont have money and thyr broke, sure ! for cigarettes&berr&hosting guests&expensive stupid food for that they do have the money! but send thier child to school they cant! each month is the same. same reply "next month we will " ---the other month "no money. next month(salary) ""
i dont have books for school,i dont have a bagpack,i dont have notebooks(afew)i dont have clothes i have only 1 pair of jeans i hate going to school ive been wearing this jeans for 3+ months. yes, disgcusting! i have a very low self confidence because of that im ashmed to go to school. my parents just cant deal with money ! my parents took a loan a few days ago my mom promised(again) to buy me the school suppley\new clothes\and a new bagpack. she asked me to ask from my dad the money but he said we dont have money ! we started yeelling at each other i started crying (because its the same replay in 3 months). he said that i must work and take care of myself its his job ! hes my ]parent!!! thats what parents do they take care of thier children they must take care of that not me!!! they need to make sure thier kids have clothes\school gear! were not in the 20c* or russia i truly hate them when it comes to money they no responsibility!!! why hell did they brought children to this world?! rising kids its not just about giving a shelter,&food im not a dog! i feel. like a bloody dog. i hate my life. i wanna done with school&army and move away from here.
i don't have the needs of a dog. im not a dog. ,
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper S1992
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi Danny,

You are so wise. Your parents are acting very irresponsible. You seemm to be the one showing any signs of maturity. How about contacting Child Protective Services and tell them your story. They will send someone out there and you can show them your closet. Look in your local phone book or do a web search for the town you live in. If you are afraid to do that(you shouldn't be), then tell your school counselor. If you are in college, you can get a Stafford Loan in your name and live on campus. You can also buy used books or rent them.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

replied September 20th, 2010
i dont think i will.. theyr still my parents no matter what.. besides i dont think any child would dare to do that. my father is the problem. i just showed this to my mother and she said that im 100% right i think my mom tries her best and cares about me she yelled at my father last night she gave me some money to buy a new school bagpack, she will try to take some money from my dad atnight and get me the books im needed but again.. no clothes. i dont mind whether i have books or not i want new clothes im sick of wearing the same jeans over and over again. i have the most irresponsible parents ever.
i might go and seek for a job tomrrow after school (fast food?)and "take care" of myself and finally finnish with that. screw them

Thank you for answering faded, danny
|

replied October 15th, 2010
argh!!!!! i wanna run away!!!!
i hate mine too. they think they can control my life! they give me no money as well but when it comes to my siblings they can get whatever they want. doesnt mean im the oldes they can treat me this way!! i truly hate them. they ruin my life and make it a misery!! i wish i won the lottery id move away and wouldnt share a penny with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so right now i wanna punch in the face (MUM)!!
|

replied October 15th, 2010
i know how you feel danny!
|

replied March 13th, 2011
hai danny i too hate my parents beacuse they spend money on me but do not have any bussiness with my imotions and my dreams they only want that i do only those thing what they say to do to me.They also asshamed me lot in the front of my younger brother they told him to slap me.Even i am very good in studies but they didn't apreciate me.They slaped & hit me too if i argu in front of them.I want to tell my grandmother about that but i feard for do that because its very shamefull to me in front of all my relaties. My parents tell me to go & die sometimes i want to commit suicide.Iam 21 old girl doing B.tech very soon i will complete by b.tech & got job into good company.
At that time i am very fadup with my life & my parents
my self confidence goes very low.My problem is that that i an leave in india i cant seprate with my parents the child like european & another countries please anybody help me tell what i will do.& denny i apreciate u & ur self determination I hope that u will faund success in ur life.
|

replied May 8th, 2011
improve self confidence
Dear Neha,
I understand your situation. I think you should try to get a part-time job. may be as a tutor or sales girl or supervisor. If you meet people and try to get a job, this process itself will improve your self confidence. If you do not have self confidence, you may get a lower paying job after b.tech.
|