Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

i tried to Eat for first time in months...

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
User Profile
As some of u might know if you read my other Stories i tried to Eat for first time in months i like to say i did eat but i felt so !**@! after i ended up crying and being bloated n hell knows if i gained weight from eating :'( but i had nice time with my Dad.
The bad thing is it's triggerd my endos agian(chew and spit) and i feel so !**@! right now.. i chewed and spitted 2 choaclate bars (big ones)cookies sugar n more:'( i feel like crap ever since then ive had go to the loo 24.7 and its gross.im so bloated i feel fat and gross overall i just wanna hide in dark corner n die what happend to me..eating agian made me effed up my old routine was to get up have drink n dance now its get up chew spit hell loads cry and feel tired..grrr fml
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2011
I admire your courage and be strong! You can do this!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply